Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) host delegations at our seven placements around the West Bank, including East Jerusalem. During the tour our EAs' will share their experiences and insights into what daily life is like in communities where they work in the occupied Palestine. You will come away having experienced first hand something of the reality of life under military occupation. If you are bringing a group or delegation to Palestine / Israel and want to gain a better understanding of the effects of the occupation through an EAPPI tour, please apply for an EAPPI tour by completing the form below. This information will help us plan your visit.
- We need at least 1 weeks' notice to host a group.
- We organise tours for groups of 5+.
- Tours last between 1-3 hours.
- You will need to make your own transport arrangements for getting to and from the designated meeting point.
- EAPPI's tours cost €10 (50NIS) per person.
- A special group rate of €100 (500 NIS) applies to groups over 10.
- You can proceed with making your tour contribution once we have confirmed the date of your visit.
- Please make your EAPPI tour contribution here and write 'EAPPI tour' in the 'comments/special allocation' section.
- All tour contributions should be made by credit card online; sorry no cash or personal cheques.
- Your contribution receipt should be emailed to us before your join a tour.
Please note that the situation in the West Bank is tense at the present time and that there may be danger of violent conflict occurring while you are there. EAPPI reserves the right to cancel a delegation or reroute its destination, at short notice, in case of security concerns.